Advanced Custom Fields is a powerfull plugin to create fields for posts or custom post types, but to make a form using Advanced Custom Fields you need to hook Wordpress and make extra php coding.
With ACF Front Form you can make Front end Forms with Advanced Custom Fields using WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) or shortcode, without extra coding or hooking to use acf_form() function, just add a shortcode with all needed paramerters and your form is ready to use.
- Added post type listbox (new_post)
- Added post status listbox (new_post)
- Added post title textbox (new_post)
- Added Checkboxes to select ACF Fields and Field Groups
- Allow to use ACF version greater than 5.6.7
- Some typo fix
- license files moved into a folder
- Adds required Advanced Custom Fields headers and scripts ( acf_form_head(), acf_enqueue_uploader(), inline JS )
- Use [acf_front_form] to call acf_form() function with all settings
- Full Integration with Visual Composer
- Whether or not to create all table, thead, tfoot, tr, td tags with given texts
Make Front end forms without coding
Full acf_form() function support
Adds required Advanced Custom Fields headers and scripts ( acf_form_head() and acf_enqueue_uploader() )
Use [acf_front_form] to call acf_form() function with all settings
Full Integration with WPBakery (formerly Visual Composer )
Whether or not to create all table, thead, tfoot, tr, td tags with given texts
ACF Front Form uses functions of Advanced Custum Fields version 5.6.7 You can get the free version on GitHub
Using Wordpress Plugin Manager
On the Plugin menu click on Add New
Then click on Upload Plugin then Chose a file to upload
Click on Install Now
After the plugin is installed, click on Activate
Download ACF Front Form Elementor Plugin to your desktop.
Extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
Go to Plugins screen and find ACF Front Form Elementor Plugin in the list.
A regular license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
An extended license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. The item cannot be offered for resale "as-is". It is allowed to distribute/sublicense the source files as part of a larger project.