Restora – Easy Restaurant POS is a restaurant Point of sale web application to use a complete restaurant solution. Restora – Easy Restaurant POS has a user friendly interface that everyone can use easily.Easy installation with database creation. User friendly and responsive design.
Admin Panel Features
-- A to Z Dynamic
-- Manage Item Category
-- Manage Food Items
-- Item Price Setting
-- Manage Waiters
-- Easy Sales
-- Update Web Settings
-- Manage Language
-- Database Backup
-- Manage Users
-- Generate Reports
-- Print Invoice
Multi store supported
Easy Installation System
Multi Language system
Easy Management System
Point of Sale
Bootstrap Based fully responsive
Design for any device
Clean code and PHP Codeigniter
Cross browser support
Backup system for database backup
Powerful Admin Panel
Unlimited Food Menu Items
Apache or IIS or Nginx
PHP version 5.3 or greater (recommended: PHP 5.6 or greater)
MySQL version 5.0 or greater (recommended: MySQL 5.5 or greater)
How to Install Restora?
1. Please extract the Restora.zip file . You will get Documentation and Restora.zip file . Now just upload Restora.zip to your server using cPanel or FTP.
2. After uploading, extract the Restora.zip file
3. After extracting the file you will get 'Restora' named folder
4. Now you just access into the main file folder and then move all folders and files (EX: application, assets,index.php,install ,.htaccess and system folders..) if you want , just one step up to public _html directory. or you can keep that directory. Note : Please keep in mind about .htaccess..Some times .htaccess cannot be coppied when you will move the folder from one step to another. Don't worry for that.You can upload the .htaccess file again there.
5. Put your application database into assets directory and rename it as install.sql. We already added database folder in this project , so you do not need to do anything for this project .
6. Now, Browse your application http://yourdomain.com/install Installer first step showing the TechXpert Application Installer form. If you already created your database in server then you can directly enter your database information Otherwise you have to enter mysql root user information and a choosen database name.
7. *Enter your database name, username, password, host name and click on Next button
8. Enter initial admin login information and click next.
9. Just wait 10 seconds to complete the installation process
10. Installation successfully done…
Future product updates
Quality checked by Codester
Lowest price guarantee
A regular license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
An extended license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. The item cannot be offered for resale "as-is". It is allowed to distribute/sublicense the source files as part of a larger project.