Upload the files on your FTP Server
In order to set up EasyTabs, upload the files on your FTP Server
Install the depedencies & compile assets
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=ckeditor
Modify the .env file
- Rename the file .env.example in .env
- In order to connect the project to your database, please modify the different constants below in your .env file with the informations of your database.
Run this command in the terminal to generate the key of your Laravel project.
php artisan key:generate
EasyTabs has been created in a way that the tables can be easily created and populated with the migrations and seed. Run these commands in a terminal
php artisan migrate
php artisan db:seed
- Create an account on https://www.algolia.com
- Create an index named "tabs_index".
- In API Keys, retrieve the application ID and put in the file /easytabs/config/scout.php in line 87.
- In API Keys, retrieve the admin api key and put in the file /easytabs/config/scout.php in line 88.
- In API Keys, retrieve the application ID and put in the file /easytabs/resources/layouts/layout.blade.php in line 131.
- In API Keys, retrieve the search only api key and put in the file /easytabs/resources/layouts/layout.blade.php in line 131.
- Run this command :
php artisan scout:import "App\Tab"
Congratulations, EasyTabs is all set up on your hosting.
Default administrator login
Email : [email protected]