Daily Timesheet PHP Script
Each company needs a timesheet to record employee’s work hours. This website can do it for you. Creating a DAILY timesheet has never been so easy! It uses jQuery “Drag, Drop and Sort” feature to let you drag an item from a list, then drop to your compose area, then sort them if you want. You can also delete an item. It supports multi-languages: English, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese. If you want to add your language to this web application, make a comment and I will get email about your comment. Thanks.
This version is for DAILY timesheet. If you want the MONTHLY timesheet input, please comment this product to notify the seller of this product.
1. for users, there is a mobile friendly create timesheet page.
2. for managers, there is a review associates' timesheets page.
3. for accounting department, there is a report page for exporting employee's timesheet in csv, excel, JSON and pdf format. Then the accountant can do some analysis with the excel file or import the file into another website or database.
4. for CEO and management, there are dashboard and report pages. The dashboard page can show you the how many time is spent for each project. The report page can export timesheet report in excel, csv, JSON, and pdf format.
5. added Quick Books integration. In the report page, you can export IIF and excel files to import into Quick Books.
This website has access restriction feature. You can give access to a department (called “division” in this software), a role or an employee to read/create/edit/delete a specific page.
This website is responsive design. You can use it from your cellphone, iPad, Notepad. Then the layout will change accordingly. For example, here is a example for cellphone:
Demo URL (Email functionality is disabled. Demo website database could be idle if no one uses it. You can download the source code and run it on your local computer or server.):
website log in:
username: admin, password: [email protected]!
username: manager, password: M9b6v8h1y2q7T3C5%Y1!
username: user, password: N6y9J1G3u2Q5#W7z80
After log in as admin, you can go to setting->user page to impersonate as manager or user to see a different menu
Please note that this plugin's user table is different from wordpress website's own user table. This plugin's user accounts are NOT wordpress website's user accounts.