Demo Link : http://help.cometoall.com
Demo Link Admin: http://help.cometoall.com/admin/
User Name : [email protected]
Password : [email protected]
- Build with codeigniter framework.
- Fully AJAX based system.
- User-friendly interface and interaction.
- Neatly written and commented code.
- Multilingual support.
- Well documented.
Design & Interface
- Neat and clean design.
- Build with bootstrap CSS framework.
- Fully responsive.
- SCSS files included.
- User-friendly admin interface with modern outlook.
- Neat email template.
Authentication & Security
- User login, forgot password and reset password options.
- Reset password link sent to user email.
- User registration and activation.
- Activation code will send to user email.
- User dashboard.
- Totally secured system (SQL injection, XSS, CSRF).
- User profile, change password and update profile image.
- List of articles separated by categories.
- Manage articles and categories.
- Articles and categories position ordering by drag and drop.
- Search suggestions on search article in frontend.
- Filter articles in admin side.
- Option to vote articles in frontend.
- List of FAQs separated by categories.
- Manage FAQs and categories.
- FAQs and categories position ordering by drag and drop.
- Filter FAQs in admin side.
- List of tickets separated by categories.
- User can submit tickets.
- User can attach file with ticket.
- User can list and filter submitted tickets.
- User can view and reply for tickets.
- Admin and Support Manager can assign tickets to Support Agents.
- Drag and drop option for keep order of ticket categories.
- Admin users can reply to tickets based on assigned tickets.
- Option to update ticket status.
- Option to manage users to specific roles.
- Option to block/unblock users to accessing site.
- User based permissions, which gives special permission to admin users rather than role based permission.
- Site settings for updating site related information such as name, logo and more.
- Social media settings for updating social media links.
- SEO settings for updating basic SEO information.
- Role based permission for allocating permission to specific role.
- App settings for basic app configuration.
- Email settings and Email templates