wp captcha prove that the visitor is a human being and not a spam robot. captcha plugin is the best security solution that protects your Wordpress website forms from spam entries. It can be used for login, registration, password recovery, comments and much more.
Addition ( + )
Substruction ( − )
Multiplication ( × )
Division ( ⁄ )
Character Types ( Numbers, Alphabets, Alphabets And Digits )
Text Case ( Lower, Upper, Mixed )
Number of Characters
Number of Icons
Google Recaptcha ( V2 )
Choose Captcha Forms
Add WP Captcha on Login form
Add WP Captcha on Registration form
Add WP Captcha on Reset password form
Add WP Captcha on Comments form
Add WP Captcha on Contact Form 7
Add WP Captcha on Subscriber by (Websoft)
Add WP Captcha on MailChimp for WordPress
Add WP Captcha on Jetpack contact form
Add WP Captcha on BBPress New Topic form
Add WP Captcha on BBPress Reply form
Add WP Captcha on BuddyPress Registration form
Add WP Captcha on BuddyPress Create a Group form
Add WP Captcha on Awesome Support Login
Add WP Captcha on Awesome Support Registration
Add WP Captcha on WooCommerce Login form
Add WP Captcha on WooCommerce Register form
Add WP Captcha on WooCommerce Lost password form
Add WP Captcha on WooCommerce Checkout form
Captcha Other Settings
Captcha empty message
Captcha wrong message
Hide for logged in users
WordPress 4.8.0 or greater
PHP version 5.3 or greater
Installation of Plugin
1. The installation of the plugin is just like any other plugin installation for WordPress.
2. Login to your WordPress site and go to Plugins > Add New.
3. Install Plugins Page click on Upload from the top navigation and then click on browse.
4. Go to the location on your computer where you saved the downloaded plugin zip file and upload this zipped file.
5. You need to unzip the file first to get the plugin zip file.
6. Now click on Install Now.
7. Wait until WordPress has uploaded the file. If it's done click on Activate Plugin.
8. Now you should see a message 'Plugin activated' at the top of the window.
How to add Captcha Wordpress forms and more...
1. Open your Wordpress admin Dashboard.
2. Navigate to WP Captcha settings page.
3. Select Different types of captcha from Captcha Types.
4. Select settings which you wants.
5. Select Forms to display Captcha.
Future product updates
Quality checked by Codester
Lowest price guarantee
A regular license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
An extended license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. The item cannot be offered for resale "as-is". It is allowed to distribute/sublicense the source files as part of a larger project.