Creating the database
- Create a new MySQL database.
- Create a new MySQL username and password.
- Assign full privileges to your database username.
- Upload the project folder to your server using File Manager on CPanel (or any panel you are using).
- Make sure you uploaded the .htaccess file! This file is found inside of the link shorter folder and it may appear hidden on your pc and if not uploaded, it will produce a 404 Error on any link you click in the website.
- Configure your web server's document / web root to point to the public directory of the software. For example, if you've uploaded the software in example.com folder, your web directory should be changed to example.com/public folder.
- Go to https://example.com and follow the installation wizard to complete the installation.
To access the installation wizard, simply access the application through the browser.
The server is verified to meet the system requirements.
It is also verified that the folders have read and write access.
Click Form Wizard Setup.
Now Setup Environment.
The access data to the database will be requested to verify the connection and perform the migration of the tables.
Now Configure your application (Optional).
Now your application successfully installed and finished this process.
The installation wizard is disabled and is no longer accessible after installation is complete. The software is ready to use.
User: [email protected]
The installation script generates a default user that is recommended to change the email and password from the "Profile" page.