With the help of Just Wallet, you can in a few minutes create your e-currency, e-wallet and online payment processing! This script is amazingly similar to such large payment services as PayPal or Bitcoin!
Your client will be able to replenish the wallet in any currency, and through several payment gateways. The funds can be keeping on the wallet balance, exchanging for other internal currencies, and also withdrawal in third-party payment services, for example PayPal.
Just Wallet script created on framework Codeigniter and can be infinitely modify or customized according to your need!
Update 2.0.3 09/04/2018
- fixed system of invoices
- fixed buy items (prohibition on payment of own item)
- fixed redirection sign in
- fixed register email
- fixed pagination for sms template
- fixed link for payment merchant page
- fixed protect check form for money transfer
- fixed link for items - merchant
- fixed user variable for new ticket
Update 2.0.1 03/04/2018
- fixed pagination fir admin panel -> items
- fixed add category
- fixed edit category
- fixed edit merchant
- add money transfer for user in Admin panel
- add withdrawal money for user in Admin panel
- add confirm button for bank deposit methods
- fixed header for mobile device
- fixed xss settings
Update 2.0 01/04/2018
- Codeigniter 3.1.6
- Bootsrap 4
- new code structure
- new template for user and admin site
- add deposit method Skrill
- add deposit method PayGol
- add deposit method Coinpayments
- add deposit method local Bank transfer
- add deposit for any currency
- add withdrawal method Skrill
- add withdrawal method Payza
- add code protection for money transfer
- add invoices systems
- add Shop merchants
- add cart and orders
- add hold balance
- add Live rate currency via API fixer
- add Gravatar API for transactions history
- add fee for money exchange
- add profit statistics
- add Two-factor authorization via app
- add Two-factor authorization via sms
- add Two-factor authorization via email
- add Google CAPTCHA
- add visual editor for page content
- add additional methods of checking deposits
- fixed and changed merchants systems
- fixed and changed IPN systems
- fixed and changed disputes systems
- fixed and changed support systems
- fixed and changed verification
and 100+ not global changes
Update 1.1.5 08/11/2017
- add extra XSS filter;
Update 1.1.4 06/11/2017
- add XSS global filter;
- fixed SCI form Payeer;
- fixed SCI form ADV Cash;
- fixed SCI Bitcoin monitoring;
- add PSD file header;
- update IPN and FAQ documentation.
Update 1.1.3 26/09/2017
- fixed generation of payment method ADV Cash;
- fixed generation of payment method Payeer;
- added the ability to create a waiting transaction for a bank transfer;
- added the ability to manage the status of transactions;
- update documentation;
- other minor fixes.
Update 1.1.2 27/08/2017
- add voucher systems;
- integrate BlockChain in Deposit and SCI;
- add captcha in SCI wallet payment;
- fixed IPN PayPal;
- add email template "Make payment";
- add standing fee for deposit and SCI;
- fixed bags dispute systems;
- changed money transfer system;
- other small fix.
Hosting with PHP support 5.4 and higher;
Create a new database and import the SQL file, received in the downloaded archive, under the name "install_damp". Make sure no errors occurred while importing the database and that all values were successfully migrated.
Open the database.php file (the path of the file / application / config /) in any code editor and connect to the database created. Specify the server name, database name, username and password from the database. In the file config.php (path of the file / application / config /) specify the address of your site, including the default protocol - http or https.
The script comes with detailed documentation in English.
A regular license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
An extended license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. The item cannot be offered for resale "as-is". It is allowed to distribute/sublicense the source files as part of a larger project.