Hello, thank you for an excellent plugin. I have two questions:
1) Is it possible to translate / use the Express and Card checkouts in different languages? (i.e. Credit Card in English / Kreditkarte in German). All I see are fields in payment methods configuration (in Woocommerce) where I can put my text, but in one language only.
2) Using embedded "Securion Credit Card" option does not send the email / customer information to SecurionPay completely, and as a result. the customer does not get charge notification email from Securion Pay. When using Express, charge notification is sent to the customer. I've consulted with SP, and they said that:
To avoid asking user for his card data every time you want to create charge you must create a customer with a card.
The checkout creates customer because it's already implemented into its functionality.
Your inline integration would need to have that functionality added - once customer is created, he should receive email confirmation. Right now with inline only the card charge reaches us - no info about the customer.
1. This plugin compatible with WPML Plugin. You can use this plugin for translate to your language. Another way, i will update my plugin to allow you use your language file. You can create your language file by use offline tool like: Poedit.
2. I will test again about email issue.
3. "To avoid asking user for his card data every time you want to create charge you must create a customer with a card." --> My plugin support option allow your customer store card. To enabled this option you go to: Woocommerce -> Integreted -> SecurionPay, and checked option: "Saved Cards". Please
A regular license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
An extended license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. The item cannot be offered for resale "as-is". It is allowed to distribute/sublicense the source files as part of a larger project.