But while checking through the demo website, I found some bug and not perfect codding.
1. I keep in getting error 500 each time i test through the website..
"Sorry, that didn’t work.
Please try again or come back later.
500 Error. Internal Server Error."
2. There are links with id=the_number, (this is not safe enough.)
"https://www.gigtodo.com/requests/view_offers?request_id=I am able to change this to anything, it will surely generate a data"
for $ 200 your script must work 100% without bugs.
But after 10 minutes of watching your script, I found some bugs (4).
I only let you see one, because I don't have time to show you others. http://prntscr.com/nvd70n
Hi, I'm interested in buying... however I'm confused on how the payment and commission works
once someone pays for a service and that service gets delivered and completed, the revenue goes to clearance, then goes into the sellers balance, so does this money (from the buyer) go to the admin's paypal account and stay there until the seller wants to withdraw?,then when the seller withdraws their balance they get that money minus commission? so for example if it was 10% and £10, they would receive £9 to their paypal?
Do I understand this correctly?
also there is no indication of the commission fee on the sellers withdrawal so if they type $5 for withdrawal it doesn't include the commission, surely it should tell them that they would receive $4.5 if the commission is 10%...
Thanks for showing interest. So the process is like this:
1) A buyer purchases a $10 proposal
2) Proceeds from this sale, first, goes to the Admin's PayPal account
3) Seller does order and then delivers this order
4) Buyer completes the order by rating the order
5) Since admin set 10% for all sales, $9 goes to seller's revenue pending clearance section
6) After 2 or 3 days (days before withdrawal set by admin) $9 will become available for seller to withdraw.
The increase is due to a ton of additional features. We are adding more features every time, and so a fair price for the script is $200. This still makes it the cheapest and best freelance marketplace script.
A regular license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
An extended license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. The item cannot be offered for resale "as-is". It is allowed to distribute/sublicense the source files as part of a larger project.