A while back i developed an application for reminders (Email/SMS/Calls) using Twilio API.
- Timezone based - when a user registers, he is asked what timezone he is in, that way, the script sends reminders on the date & time he configures based on his timezone.
- 3 Reminder types: Email/SMS/Calls
- Front end explaining what users can do
- Backend where users can add reminders for themselves or anyone else they want
- Reminders can be also added to multiple calendars (google, apple etc.)
- User Profile - users can change their details
- Purchase Reminders (stripe & paypal payment gateways)
- Register as free or premium user (free gets 1 of each SMS/Call reminders while premium users get 10 of each)
- View reminders (see all your reminders).
- Dashboard (see latest reminders and events).
If anyone is interested in buying the script behind it, you can test current features by registering a free account and you will get 1x of each SMS/Call reminder, while you get unlimited email reminders.
If i see there is interest in the script, i will add/change the below:
- Change design of backend
- Create Admin backend (i didn't need it because i have good mysql knowledge and can work directly with database) with full features like paypal settings, stripe settings, email settings, twilio settings, manage customers, manage reminders, support ticket management, view payments, and other features people might ask...
One last thing i ask of you guys, if interested, how much would you pay for a script like this (including the features i said i would develop) ?