Requesting a refund
You have the right to a refund in the following situations:
You purchased the same item twice.
If you accidentally purchased the same same item twice, we are happy to refund a duplicate purchase.
The item is not working as advertised
If an item has technical issues, you should first contact the seller. The seller should be able to solve issue. If this is not the case, you can request a refund if the issue is caused by a defect of the item itself and not by the environment the item is used in. When requesting the refund it is very important to give as many detailed information about the issue. This includes a clear description of the issue itself and any errors that are displayed. Refunds requests with general descriptions, for example "Doesn't work", won't be refunded.
Codester nor the seller have to give any refunds in the following situations:
- You have not provided enough information to determine why you have the right to a refund.
- You do not have the knowledge to use the item.
- The purchased item is not working because of misconfiguration or a not supported setup in the buyers environment.
- You can't access the item anymore because the item is no longer available on our platform.
- The item does not meet your expectation or you don't want it anymore.
- The refund is requested more then 30 days after purchase.
In the case you have purchased an incorrect license, please purchase the correct license within 30 days after the original purchase and contact us by leaving a ticket through our help center. We will then refund the first license.
A refund can only be given when upgrading a license. For example when a regular license was bought, but an extended license was required. It is not possible to downgrade a license from for example an extended license to a regular license.
Disputing a refund request
If your refund request has been rejected by the seller and you have do think you have right to a refund because one of the above mentioned reasons you can dispute the decision of the seller. When submitting a dispute, please make sure you give a detailed description of the situation and in the case of a technical defect of the purchased product, a detailed description of the defect.