Before buying this app I have a doubt that I would like to clear up before.
Indeed there is an iOS mobile app of ToDo and a webservice which include what exactly (no demo nor screenshots) is it:
- the web access to the ToDo service for each user who does not want to go through his mobile app and who has a synchronized online version via this webservice? And, web users can they register via this webservice without doing it from the mobile app?
- or the webservice is just a web admin for the app management and maintenace? and not the ToDo web access?
The webservice is not a ToDO web app or an admin area, the webservice is used only to manipulate your account and tasks in many devices that you want. But yes, you can use this webservice and create your own admin area or ToDo web app.
1. No, the app is currently line in the app store, but this is the template, so I will provide you all the source code, files, including the webservice. The main goal is that you change the name, logo and some color of the app, for example, and create you own app based on this template.
2. You will need to find some hosting provider to host the webservice, I only provide you the source code, not the hosting.
3. I can provide you some future support, but if you want know more about these features (push notifications, analytics, crash reporting, etc) maybe you should consider learn about Mobile App Center features and integrations first. It's really simple to manage and the app is already prepared to use these features.
A regular license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
An extended license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. The item cannot be offered for resale "as-is". It is allowed to distribute/sublicense the source files as part of a larger project.