- Ask – users can ask questions with images and description. Also, can add up to 5 topics to one question. Each question costs set number of points.
- Follow – users can follow any question to be notified about new answers or access questions from followed questions page.
- Close – users can close own questions in case if they do not want to get more answers.
- Hide – each user can hide any question from stream. This question will not more appear for this user, but will appear for others.
- Report – users can report bad questions for moderator’s review.
- Labels – each question has colourful labels for unanswered, followed, closed and own questions.
- Votes – users can vote for better or worse questions. Questions with negative number of votes are hidden in stream.
- Sorting – users can view questions in stream sorted by newest, most viewed or most voted.
- Add – users can add answers using Quill rich editor, which allow them to customize text how they will want.
- Votes – users can upvote or downvote answers.
- Report – users can report bad answers for moderation.
- Sorting – users can sort answers by newest or most voted.
- Points – users can earn points for voted answers.
- Account notifications – users are notified about new answers or mentions.
- Email notifications – users can receive email notifications. They also can disable that option under account’s settings.
- CRON email notifications – instead of hundred emails – set cron which will collect all notifications in one hour and send them to user.
- Reports review. Choose which questions and answers should be removed.
- Pages option. Add new pages without coding them, such as terms or contact information pages.
- Topics, users, questions, answers management. Add, edit and delete them.
- Settings. Edit application settings without editing php files.
- Ban users and blacklist words options.
User profiles with points ranking, user’s questions and answers list.
2 spots for advertising and a lot of other things.