1) Upload Process
- The first step is to upload the content inside the folder "Script" (IMPORTANT NOTE: Upload what's inside the folder Script, not the script folder) into your public_html folder or into your default FTP root folder.
- The second thing is to upload your "databse.sql" file from the folder called "MySQL" using the IMPORT function available in phpMyAdmin.
2) Installation Process
Now, After you uploaded everything, You can start the installation process.
Changes inside the files
1) With a text editor (e.g.: Notepad), Open the following folder located inside the '/vendor/configs/mysql.php'. Now, Replace what's inside the brackets with your MySQL settings,
define ("MySQL_HOST", "localhost"); // MySQL HOST
define ("MySQL_DATABASE", "talla"); // MySQL DATABASE
define ("MySQL_USER", "root"); // DataBase USER
define ("MySQL_PASSWORD", ""); // DataBase PASSWORD
2) With a text editor (e.g.: Notepad), Open the following folder located inside the '/vendor/configs/vendor.php'. Now, Replace what's inside the brackets with your MySQL settings,
'welcome_text' => "Welcome to Flexi", // Site title
'brand' => "Flexi Engine", // Site brand name
'description' => 'Flexi helps you connect and share with the people in your life', // Site description
'site_url' => "http://flexi.com/", // Site URL
Save and exit.
3) How to make yourself an administrator?
- Register on the site, then go to the database, in the "users" table, change the privilege value from "5"" to "1""