ADDING IT TO YOUR UNITY PROJECT SELECTION
1. Drag the FPS folder to your desktop after you've downloaded it.
2. Unzip the zip folder you downloaded.
3. Open Unity Hub and press ADD at the top right corner next to NEW.
4. Drag and drop the FPS project folder inside the folder you unzipped into the window that pops up containing the projects folder for Unity.
5. Close that window after you've dropped the project folder in, open the project from Unity Hub and play around with the FPS template and use it and its scripts as you please!