EasyService Billing - PHP ScriptEasyService Billing - PHP ScriptEasyService Billing - PHP Scripts for Quotation, Invoice, Payments etc.
EasyService Billing - PHP ScriptEasyService Billing - PHP Scripts for Quotation, Invoice, Payments etc.
EasyService Billing is a complete solution for a service oriented
business to manage their customers, jobs, invoice and payment receipts.
This CRM type Billing system is for service providers to make easy in
their focus and complexity, and this is due to the variety of
service/business models in place. At one end of the complexity range,
service providers may find that billing system is to quote their
customers, invoice the services and get paid by cheque, credit card or
cash. This system also allows service providers to get Advanced Payment
before invocing and it will go to a Customer Wallet from which they can
later make a receipt against the invoice.
This system is MySQL Database Driven PHP based system and E_ALL is implemented.
Free Online Demo
- Manage Customers and Keep Records
- Create Quotations and Print Them
- Create a jobcard and keep it editing by putting to the job Ongoing
- Invoice ongoing jobs and create standard invoice with outstanding against the customer
- Get payments using Few payment methods; Cash, Credit Card, Cheques or use prior given Advanced Payment
- Get Advanced Payments and keep the balance at Customer Wallet and make a receipt for a later invoicing
- Use various reports like Outstading Report, Income Report and Payment Receipt related Reports.
- Setup your Company using Settings Tab; General Settings like Currency, Invoice Prifix etc.
- Printer Layout Editor to make your own custom header for the Invoice, Quotation, Performa Invoice and Receipt. Easy to use drang and drop WYSIWYG Edit.
- Make system users with two your types; admin and editor.
- help.txt will explain how to use this script at your server.
- PHP 4 or Higher
- Mysql Database
- Web Hosting with FTP Access
How to Apply?
1. This Editor script contains 199 php files and one database connection file (Connections/saha.php). All php files at located at the root folder.
2. First Create a database in your server and import sql.sql file (at the root folder) to your database. When you need to remove all the test data please truncate all talbes exept following table. Because those are settings tables.
Now change the database connection file at "Connections/sys.php" as follows
$hostname_saha = "yourhost";
$database_saha = "yourdbname";
$username_saha = "yourdbusername";
$password_saha = "yourdbpassword";
3. Now upload all the files at "package.zip" to your server.
4. Access your code via web browser.
5. You're done.
Future product updates
Quality checked by Codester
Lowest price guarantee
|Category||Scripts & Code / PHP Scripts / Payment|
|First release||12 June 2016|
|Last update||12 June 2016|
|Software version||PHP 4.x, PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0, PHP 5.1, PHP 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6|
|Database||MySQL 4.x, MySQL 5.x|
|Tags||invoice, crm, jobs, print, payments, customers, quotations, receipts|