Structure of project:
- In /assets/complex/ Use chip1.blend to make 3d object edit and export to
.gltf format. This file is not in active part of application.
/assets/complex/chip1.gltf is file loaded intro web app.
Also used gltf loader for /assets/decorations/ ...
CenterRoll downloaded from http://www.blendswap.com/blends/view/72520
and taken only one part.
In readme.md you have licence just leave it to make legal use.
- assets/fonts/helvetiker_regular.typeface.json comes from three.js see docs.
It is a 3d text shema not classic web font for regular DOM.
- /scripts/bet-map/bet-map.js is handler for beting system.
Most important is betMapCurrentBets.getWinningValue(winNumber) You need first to know
winning number than use it.
- Chips image used in app is located at:
- tag 128 indicate size 128x128.
Other chips images in folder table is only src with better size.
- You need to follow function `setWinningNumber` from roulette-table.js to make sence about flow in this project. It is a interest moment.
application.js is main startup file.
Use object `app` to save some parameters if you need it.
In folder /scripts/libs/ most important file is `cannon.engine.js`.
Please see cannon.js docs for more information.
It is very descriptively with one basic programming role `single responsibility`. [Not in use] Actually not in use but can be implemented if you have different idea. [Formats – js, html …]
A regular license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
An extended license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. The item cannot be offered for resale "as-is". It is allowed to distribute/sublicense the source files as part of a larger project.