- .env - Application configuration file (port coutdown timer, production/development mode)
- views folder - All application template files.
- package.json - NodeJS application and packages details.
NodeJs v12 or Node v13
Installing this script requires you to have basic knowledge of nodejs. For windows server it's quite easy as you just have to download the setup.exe from the official website and install it. For installation of nodejs in ubuntu you can follow the tutorial given here
- Open your terminal or command prompt and change directory to your FazzieScript directory
- Install yarn
- All the pages will be found inside views directory. Requires pug/jade knowledge for customization.
- All the server routes will be found inside routes directory.
Following resources can help you in understanding the technologies used in this project and for doing advanced customization not supported by this docs.