We made the project as simple as possible for better understanding. It contains few JAVA and XML file to customize. If you are new in Android Studio follow the instruction below to open project: b. Guideline:
i. Download the project ii. Follow the steps in the screenshots below-
Here is the basic view of Project Navigator. Double click on any class will open source code in a new tab.
2. Packages and Java Files:
There are 10 different packages in that project and every package contains multiple files in an organized way.
Following are the major packages and classes....
Packages and classes:
● Activity: Contains all activities
● Adapter: Recycler View and View pager adapters are tighten up into this package.
● App: App level constants are declared here.
● Data: This package contain 3 different sub package for different type of data management. Constants, Sharedpreferences and SQLite database has been organized under this package.
● Listeners: All Recyclerview item and another listener are included here.
● Models: All the data model for content, question and notifications are tighten up into this package.
a. Guidelines: We already made the necessary changes for rtl arabic support. However, if you want to make your app fully and only in rtl arabic language, you also need to make a few changes. Just open the ‘WebEngine.java’ and uncomment the code for loading data in rtl mode as shown in the below screenshot -
Again, open ‘MainActivity.java’ and set the settings as shown in the below screenshot -
This documentation was prepared by – Ohidul Islam Howlader
If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to Email US.
Future product updates
Quality checked by Codester
Lowest price guarantee
A regular license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
An extended license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. The item cannot be offered for resale "as-is". It is allowed to distribute/sublicense the source files as part of a larger project.