I made an installation method to make your life easier. This’ll run if does not find config.php file in the CMS root folder. You can also force to run with this link YOUR_URL/lib/install/. In this demo you can try to run installation to see what you need https://www.serit.pt/docs/shop/hybridForms/lib/install
- Step 1 - Some server tests
- Step 2 - Database Connection - You need to test connection to proceed
- Step 3 - CMS main access
- Step 4 - All other configurations and API KEYS
- Step 5 - All modules you need to install on your CMS. You’ll need to check each Install to install the modules that you want
- Step 6 - See if all is fine. If yes, the button Finish’ll be enable
- After complete you’ll be redirected to login
The installation method’ll create config.php file and install all databases of modules that you choosed to instal for your CMS
Credits and Sources
We used Twitter Bootstrap v4.5 and CSS framework for this CMS.
All this CMS is based on simple demo Dashboard in https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.5/examples/dashboard/
If you need and help to configure this, don’t hesitate to contact me.
Demo site https://www.serit.pt/docs/shop/hybridForms