Warning! All scripts includes "//" with descriptions: why do we use this variable, where e.t.c.
This is AR game with character editor, which allows player to create his own hero, celebrity or maybe even friend and record video with him/her. There are 3 categories of objects that can be spawned in AR: characters, hype objects and decorations. This game was developed for IOS, but may be published to android as-well. I just did't try it yet.
- Characters may be created in "Characters" scene. There are more than 50 parts (torso, shoes, hairs, head, ears e.t.c.) that player can change. He can also animate his hero with more than 20+ animations and make some noise with 15+ audioclips which player can also choose (warning! do not listen to that examples, it is streamers best moments )
- Hype objects includes interesting models, such as Baby Yoda, diamonds, impostor and so on. So of them also have animations.
- Decorations objects are used to fit your scene. You need somebody to sing? Then use microphone to make it more realistic! You can even tell your friends that you have bought new PS5 or XBOX.
In this project I used both Ads (Unity Ads, interstitial and Rewarded) and In-App Purchases
- Rewarded ads appear when user finished recording video, or when he enters "characters" scene . It can not be skipped.
- Interstitial ads appear every X seconds (user can setup min and max value and unity will choose between them randomly) in "characters" scene.
Warning! I think that's a good point that 80% of all ads appear in "characters" scene since user spend hours to setup his character and we won't ruin his mood with ads in main scene (with camera).
- User can buy non-consumable product to remove ads, deactivate time limit (with time limit player can record only 10 seconds, then video ends). Player also can spawn up to 3 characters in one scene (without it he could create and modify all of them but spawn only the first one).
- User can buy subscription for 6 month or 12 month to unlock all included in non-consumable but with a pro-camera. It is a PostProcessingValue that makes video more realistic. It adds motion blur, grain and distance blur.