Document Keeps Updating so we have live version of documentation at our website on below address :-
still we are attaching basic details for quick help.
``Please follow the below steps for installation:``
Pre Requirements :- (PHP, MYSQL)
1) Make sure you have an PHP version above 5.6. If you don't have PHP installed, install it from the link here.
link : https://www.php.net/downloads....
2) Open the command prompt and verify the php version by using the command php -v.
3) Make sure to install the latest version of MYSQL.
4) After installing MYSQL, Create a database name "XXXXX" that should be enter in the text box during installation.
Run on Browser :-
5) After creating database, open the root folder in url. Installation page get opens.
6) Complete the steps by giving the valid details
1.Database connection details
7) After successfull installation, make sure to delete the install folder.
8) Finally login with the admin details that you have provided during the installation
9) Done :)
For More Products : Click Here
For Support Please Contact : [email protected]
For Custom Development : Click Here