Detect Adblockers installed on the browser.
This plugin can telling visitors who use adblocker on their browser, if any visitor who
installed adblocker and open the website there will be a notification to disable their adblocker.
If the adblocker active the website can not be accessed, and to access the website their adblocker must be disabled and the ads on the website will return.
= 7.0.0 =
- Compatible with Wordpress 6.
- Fix some bugs.
= 6.0.0 =
- Title color can be changed.
- Button text color can be changed.
- Added an input field to add an extra class to the button.
= 5.0.0 =
- Added on/off to 'disable scrollbar'.
= 4.0.0 =
- Background color, text color and button background color can be changed.
= 3.0.0 =
- Added on/off to 'close button'.
- Added on/off to 'disable right click'.
= 2.0.0 =
- "Close" text and "Refresh" text can be changed.
= 1.0.0 =