.NET CORE 5 SDK and VISUAL STUDIO 2019, SQL SERVER
- Open solution file UserManagement.sln from .Net core folder into visual studio 2019.
- Right click on solution explorer and Restore nuget packages.
- Change database connection string in appsettings.Development.json in UserManagement.API project.
- Open package manager console from visual studio menu --> Tools --> nuget Package Manager --> Package Manager Console
- In package manager console, Select default project as UserManagement.Domain
- Run Update-Database command in package manager console which create database and insert intial data.
- From Solution Explorer, Right click on UserManagement.API project and click on Set as Startup Project from menu.
- To run project Press F5.
Although User Management can be run without any development experience, it would be much easier if you already have some experience. The following instructions allow you to run a local copy on your machine.
If you have not yet installed nodejs, please Download and globally install nodejs : https://nodejs.org
Note: download Recommended For Most Users version
A detailed instruction on how to install NodeJS is available here.
Note: Make sure you have Node version >= 4.0 and NPM >= 3 . Also globally installed typescript.
Installing Angular-CLI globally is as simple as running this simple command:
npm install -g @angular/cli
After the tools is installed, go inside of the Angular directory and run below command to install dependencies:
npm install to install node dependencies defined in package.json.
Running local copy
To run a local copy in development mode, replace REST API URI (apiUrl) variable in environment file inside src --> environments -->environment.ts
ng serve and go to http://localhost:4200 in your browser.
To run the local copy in production mode and build the sources, execute
ng build --prod. This will builds a production version of the application. All html,css and js code is minified and put to dist folder. The contents of this folder you can to put to your production server when publishing the application.
For Social Media Login
To Allow Social media login, please change Environment variables(googleAppId,facebookAppId) into your src --> environments -->environment.ts