Deluna Chat With NestJS ReactJS Deluna Chat With NestJS ReactJSA source to help you ready to use a chat application or build your chat quickly Average rating of 1.0 based on 1 votes
Deluna Chat With NestJS ReactJSA source to help you ready to use a chat application or build your chat quickly Average rating of 1.0
Currently, the need to build chat applications to increase interaction with users or for many different purposes is increasing, to provide a quick deployment solution for a game-related project. your real-time online chat or personal use. We are here to provide basic real-time online chat features like chat, group chat, file upload, emoji, message reaction, call, block, unblock, delete messages, message status, notification. .. and many other features to speed up the development process.
- Clean source code using react, redux, nestjs, nodejs, and mongodb server
- UI so easy to use
- Login or register quickly in the login page
- Management of some user's info. Change them too easy - include an avatar, full name, username, email, birthday, phone number,...
- Dark mode is ready
- Responsive in mobile web
- Chat 1 vs 1
- Chat group
- Realtime check and typing when chat
- Block and unblock chat
- Delete chat history
- Delete member, add member, leave group, delete group ...
- Turn on/off notifications. Have sound notification
- Chat with emoji, files, images
- Full installation script with docker and docker compose
- i18next translations: English (default), Vietnamese (more can be addedeasily with json file)
Download and install MongoDB - You'll need mongoDB to be installed and have the mongod process running.
Download and install Nodejs
- Download the .zip version
- Extract the .zip folder
- From the chat-be and chat-fe directory, follow the instructions in the README.md file to be able to configure and run the code
Jun 14, 2021jays PurchasedRating:Not very good. It does not include any instructions (in detail) for anyone who is new to this kind of thing. I purchased it by accident, and they did not close my refund request, even though I deleted the code and I have never again clicked the download button again, as I thought I was purchasing something completely different. The codester staff have been no help either.
I would not recommend buying this.
Future product updates
Quality checked by Codester
Lowest price guarantee
|First release||31 May 2021|
|Last update||31 May 2021|
|Tags||chat, messenger, responsive, dark, Web, Group, node.js, socker.io, react.js|