Please note: Try the demo webplayer before you purchase the package. This package is in 2D and includes the player and everything you see just like in the demo webplayer.
Ever wanted to create your own TDS Zombie survival game? Have you ever wanted to create something like "Survive wave of zombies’ game"? Something like a “Defend Survival”? Or just any “Survival Zombie game”? Then try this out!
This package contains loads of models, items, graphics and scripts both JS and C# which was made for those who are new and want to learn more on how to create a TDS Zombie Survival but don’t know where to start! It provides you with simple codes, models, animations, menu, textures and everything to start your own game! Including 3 example projects and game modes. You can simple drag and drop the scripts, learn from them and drag prefabs to create your own game or just edit the example scenes!
- Fully animated, scripted, survival character with Footsteps, Sprint, Sounds, Flashlight, Laser and more!
- 3 different zombies which can push creates, climb barricades, chase and attack the player!
- 3 Type of game mode and example projects.
- Fully animated menu which can be customized!
- Customizable Crosshair Including 7 Crosshairs to choice from!
- Player Flashlight
- Player Laser-sight
- Score System
- Movable creates, boxes to barricade!
- Burping (Yes, the player can also burp!)
- Zombie wave system
- Random Spawn Location
- Next wave display system (with fadeout too!)
- Items pickups such as health, ammo etc.!
-Weapon effects such as sounds, muzzle etc.!
- Pause menu in-game
- Zombies Killer Tracker
- Bullets Fired Tracker
- Player Sprint (NEW in v1.1)
- Improved guns (NEW in v1.2)
- More guns added (NEW in v1.3)
- Updated HD textures (NEW in v1.3)
- and many many more!
No experience needed!
1. Export all files. 2. Open the package in unity.
You also have a detailed documentation which covers everything once you purchase the package.
Not very good. Some of the scripts are outdated. Sprites and animations have little effort. Very foundational for a one round top-down shooter. Not using any of this for any projects with my name on it.
Future product updates
Quality checked by Codester
Lowest price guarantee
A regular license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
An extended license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. The item cannot be offered for resale "as-is". It is allowed to distribute/sublicense the source files as part of a larger project.