WooLive - Livecall Addon for Woocommerce is a premium plugin for WordPress and Woocommerce, which enables a customizable button on both Shop Page and Product page for a Live Video call between the buyer and seller.
WooLive Plugin allows you to add a "Check Live" button on both the Shop page, as well as in the Product Details page. When any customer clicks on the button, he will be able to see the product on a Live Video call with the seller. This plugin supports both multi-vendor and single-vendor sites. The Text on the button, the color of the button, what to display when the user is not logged in, manage the display position of the button, etc are fully customizable from the plugin menu. Last but not the least, you can choose if you want to show the plugin on the Shop page or on the Product page, or on both.
Demo URL: https://dev-demolink.pantheonsite.io
Admin Panel: https://dev-demolink.pantheonsite.io/admin
- Compatible with the most popular E-commerce plugin; Woocommerce
- Compatible with one of the most popular multi-vendor plugin; Dokan
- Customize the color of the button shown to the customers
- Allows you to choose which page to display when the user is not logged in.
- Redirects the user back to the call page after they logs in
- Fully CMS-based system, no coding knowledge required.
- Backend powered by the most popular Video Conferencing Software; Jitsi
- Audio and Video clarity is enriched with Opus and VP8
- Ability to initiate recording of calls
- Hassle-free joining system for the seller.
- Unique link for every seller and every customer
- 24/7 premium support from experienced agents; We love queries from you!!!
- Fully customisable email with tons of shortcodes
You can change the color, size, and shape of the button that suits your needs. You can choose to show either the account page or a blank page for a customer who is not logged in. Tons of other customizable options are seated up for you, please check out our demo to get acquainted with all options. We bet; you will LOVE those.
We can assure you that you won't be needing to contact support if you follow all the instructions described in the Documentation. Yet, we are always up for your help, even on the weekends.
Be sure to contact us as soon as you have any questions, or you face any error while using our plugin. We will be glad to answer any question, no matter how ignorant those are. In case you are contacting us for an issue with the plugin, please be sure to include the site URL your Licence key, your problem details, from when you have been facing the issue or any other details you want to share.
We will reply as soon as possible to fix the issue for you.