Coopon script is very easy to set up. A documentation file is included with the package.
Also, you get a MySQL file to make all things done. Create your database and the database user. Then just upload it to your phpMyAdmin.
- First, make a separate folder. (To make it clean only)
- Upload and unzip the source package.
- Put the files in the separate folder you have just created.
- Move files from the Public folder to the root. (Means under the public_html folder)
- When the uploading is done you have to make sure the index.php file, pointing to the correct folder.
$app = require_once __DIR__.'/../bootstrap/app.php';
$app = require_once __DIR__.'/NEW-FOLDER-NAME/bootstrap/app.php';
For database settings, you have to open .env file. Which is a hidden file. Go to FTP settings to see hidden files.
And then enter the required details according to your host.