1. Package contains sprite-sheets with sprite images, which need to be imported to you project (e.g. Unity)
2. In the game-engine Sprite Editor you need to set anchors for specific position, where your character will be initiated (e.g. bottom of the foot)
3. Create an animation controller, create 5 animations called "Running", "Jump", "Attack", "Jump-attack" and "Idle" which will only take one first sprite from the running sprite-sheet and add all existing animations to the animator.
4. Drag and drop sprites into the animation editor to create character animations.
5. Add a "sprite render" component to the game object on the stage, add an "animator" component and a script that will control the character (details in the documentation for this asset)
If you have any questions, please mail me with title "Pixel Knight" at: [email protected]