A Swiss Army knife for PHP developers
You can use inCIpit for your projects, to develop what you want in a simple and quick way.
It includes many tools, shortcode, libraries, helpers to help you with an happy coding.
inCIpit has a own smart CRUD that will help you write very short code.
Some inCIpit features
- Includes HMVC
- Includes Back-end and Front-end (optional) System.
inCIpit includes a simple
front-end theme as example to show how it works.
- Full pages module (front/back-end parts)
- Full demo products module with categories management
You can translate from back-end panel starting from you main language variables.
The variables are avaiable into you js script too.
inCIpit comes with 2 languages by
default (English and Italian).
- Multi theme system with a module for the management.
- Permission system
- Permission based on CRUD like linux UGO.
- Boolean permission.
- Permissions dedicated to the single user.
- All permissions are managed via control panel.
- Roles system (for permissions)
- Multi group system (for permissions)
- Crontabs module.
- Interactive front-end and back-end menu.
- Front-end and back-end login system.
- A lot of shortcodes to write html.
- File manager with Tinymce integration.
- A library to create shortcodes (like Wordpress).
- Maintenance mode for entire system or for a single module.
- Simple upload, integrated with filemanager too.
- Routing system managed from back-end.
- Full integration with PHPMailer.
- BootstrapTable auto integration to list items of CRUD in a simple way.
- Include a customized Stencil version (Template engine).
- Simple assets integration; no need write code into controllers.
- Separated assets for each module.
- CRUD log system
- A lot of js plugins (inCIpit is jQuery based).
- and much, much more...
- Just uncompress downloaded package from Codecanyon it into your hosting space.
- Create a MySQL database.
- Import Incipit_dump.sql into your database.
- Change file applicatin/config/database.php according your db params.
- Use your browser to reach your inCIpit installation.
- PHP version 7.3 or newer is recommended.
It should work on 5.6 as well, but we strongly advise you NOT to run such old versions of
because of potential security and performance issues, as well as missing features.
- mb_string extension enabled.
- Apache server with Rewrite module enabled.
- Write permissions on
[+] = Added
[°] = Changed
[!] = Bugs
Initial release v1.0.0 – 2022-07-25