Classic Style Fashion is fully responsive Prestashop Theme dedicated for all stores selling clothes and things for them. It has many attractive animations, modern and attractive design.
PSD files supplied
Sticky Shopping Card
Scroll To Top Button
Quick View Product
Grid or List View
Standard 5 Step Checkout
One Page Checkout
Effects & Transitions
Google Web Fonts
HTML5 / CSS3
Newsletter Subscription Form
Display Manufacturer / Brand on Product Page
Manufacturer / Brand Slider
Product Block (Featured, New, Special and Best Seller products.)
Featured Categories on Homepage
Social Share Buttons
Newsletter Subscription Block in Footer
Popup Add to Cart
Supported operating system: Windows, Mac and Linux
"memory_limit" should be at least "64M"
"file_max_upload_size" to "16M"
“allow_url_fopen” should be set to “on”
"register global" should be set to "off"
"safe_mode" should be set to "off"
1) Log in to the administrative panel of your store and go along the path: Preferences > Themes 2) In the top right of the page click on the button "Add New Template". a. Click the Add File button in the "Section Import" from your computer. Find saved theme for example: .zip and select it. b. Click the button "Save". 3) The process of loading the template may take a few minutes. After completion of loading the file at the bottom will be a new template. 4) To activate the theme, hover over the preview icon theme and click the button "Use This Theme". 5) The system will automatically load a theme. At any time you can return to an earlier version of the theme. At this point, if there is no error message it means that the template has been installed correctly.
Installation Module Manufacturers Slider
Manufacturer Slider module display manufacturers as Slider in the center column of your homepage.
1) Unzip the downloaded theme package via Winrar or 7-zip. 2) Go along the path in administrator panel: Modules > Modules & Services 3) In the top right of the page click on the button "Upload Module" and click select files. 4) Select the module named "Manufacturers Slider.zip" the received package's with the theme in folder named dependiences. 5) Module was installed. 6) Add images with the extension .png. Recommended dimensions 210px x 150px. 7) You need to add a minimum of 6 images. Installation Module Banners One, Two, Three Modules Banner module display image with link in the center column of your homepage below Slider. 1) Unzip the downloaded theme package via Winrar or 7-zip. 2) Go along the path in administrator panel: Modules > Modules & Services 3) In the top right of the page click on the button "Upload Module" and click select files. 4) Select the module named "BannerOne.zip" the received package's with the theme in folder named dependiences. Next select and upload “BannerTwo.zip” and “BannerThree.zip”. 5) Module was installed. 6) Add images in module Banner One, Banner Two, banner Three. You can add link to category or product and text on image. Recommended dimensions 497px x 345px.
1) Setting the main Slider. a. Follow the path Modules > Modules and Services in administrative panel and then select the "Installed Modules". b. Find the module Image Sliders for your homepage. Then click the button Configure. c. Then, take the page down and remove the sample images. d. Click on the right side in the plus (+) and then add a new banner to sliders. e. Select the banner of the package's folder sample_data > big_banners or use your own. f. Type in the blanks (title, target link and optional description). g. After entering the required data press the enable button and click "Save".
Warning! At best option it will be if all banners are the same height and width (1920px).
2) Change logo. a. Go to the section Preferences > Themes in administrative panel. b. Click a button Add File and then upload logo from a folder sample_data > logo. Then click the button Save.
3) Change translation. a. Follow the path: International > Translations > Section "Add / Update a Language". b. Choose the language from the list and then click a buttons on the right side "Add / Update a Language". If a translation was not correct than translated yourself in section
"Modify Translations" or wait for update.
4) Change banner. a. Follow the path Modules > Modules and Services in administrative panel and then select the "Installed Modules". b. Find the module Banner for your homepage. Then click the button Configure. c. Chose the File and click "Save". Recommended dimensions 1600px x 240px. 5) Change Image Paralax in Footer Page. a. Follow the path on your server: themes/ top_gear_automotive_parts/assets/img/ footer_paralex.jpg b. Paste your a new image Paralax the same named "footer_paralex". c. Image must have extension .jpg.
Warning! If for some reason you can not install and configure the theme then you will find a short film how to do it step by step in the same catalog.
Future product updates
Quality checked by Codester
Lowest price guarantee
A regular license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
An extended license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. The item cannot be offered for resale "as-is". It is allowed to distribute/sublicense the source files as part of a larger project.