Access to information and market developments are becoming essential for informed decisions. When digital assets are occupying considerable space of our economic activities, being informed is becoming a no brainer need.
Source of data, data availability and interface to access data are the main components for reliable information.
From user side, this app constitutes a solution to provide interactive, robust and reliable app to stay up to date with market developments.
This app provides simple screens with rich in functionalities to facilitate converting equivalent value for several digital assets as well as fiat currency (US Dollar), interchangeably.
The app consists of one parent screen to facilitate navigation between two screens:
- Exchange/ Converter Screen
- List of Digital Assets (those added to local database)
In addition, the user will have access to master list of all coins/ tokens listed with the service provider (for the user to choose from and add to local database).
As from owner side, this template app carries many benefits in terms of architecture and implementation.
- is built in SwiftUI with no external libraries.
- is built with MVVM architecture in mind.
- uses Apple Combine framework for api calls and managing local data.
- comes with around 9 custom ui components, like:
- search bar,
- navigation bar,
- async image view (including error handling),
- action button,
- swipe action,
- sorting symbol,
- sorting label,
- navigation bar action button, and
- scroll up button.
- comes with custom utilities and generic methods, like:
- url builder,
- network manager empowered with Combine,
- generic sorting method, and
- custom font modifiers specially for price/ market movement indicator.
- is integrated with Nomics (https://www.nomics.com) as market data api provider. As such and in order to maintain consistency and flexibility in replacing market data api provider, the integration is done by splitting data structure into:
- structure of api service provider, and
- structure of local data.