It's a complete jump-start kit for building shopping list app with a list of products/offers, fetched from server. Any of these products can be added to a shopping list. Also, there is a possibility to add arbitrary item (where you set title, price and quantity manually).
Shopping list itself is rich in functionality: you can rearrange items, group delete items, group remove expired items, and also share a list with any other user.
App is Cordova-based, ready to be built for any platform, supported by Cordova/PhoneGap (iOS, Android, etc..).
Data is fetched from backend server in JSON-format. It is cached locally on device (uses localStoarge), and is viewable even if no internet connection available, so an offline mode is supported.
A description of JSON-structure is available and you're free to implement your own backend with database.
Items, presented in application are structured as : Section -> Category -> Subcategory1 -> Subcategory1-1 etc….
Section is selected through side-menu. Further category filter can be applied through 2 types of selectors supported: vertical and horizontal scrollable selector. Horizontal selector supports infinite depth of categories.
Cordova , Framework 7 (a free and open source mobile HTML framework to develop hybrid mobile apps or web apps with iOS & Android native look and feel. It's simple but powerful).
Build/test process is automated and based on gulp tasks. Application has highly-modular structure for convenience of app maintenance/further development. Browserify is used to support this.
Building for iOS is possible and has been tested with PhoneGap Build free service.
Categories (plain and
Offline mode - data is cached
locally on device and is available even without internet connection;
Cordova CLI installed (if you build locally, not via Phonegap Build)
Android SDK (if you'll build for Android)
Any code editor you like
1. Install node.js if not installed 2. Install NPM 3. Install Cordova CLI (if you're not going to use Phonegap Build) 4. Install Android SDK (if you're going to locally build for Android) 5. You'll need MacOS with X-code if you're going to use Cordova CLI to locally build for iOS (alternatively, you may use Phonegap Build) 6. Application uses Framework7 Mobile UI Framework, but you won't need download it separately, it's included in the bundle.
Installing app template
1. Unzip the archive to a work folder 2. Go to work folder and execute in console:
Starting application in web-browser (for development/debugging/testing).
1. Go to root of work folder (where files gulpfile.js and package.json are) and run in console:
App is built to /debug folder, a local server is started and it serves an app to your browser. Then, if you make any changes to files in /src, gulp-browser-sync automatically rebuilds everything and you see changes in browser immediately.
Most of configuration of app goes from: www/js/config/constants.js - see comments inside for details www/js/modules/navigation/leftnav.js - Left side-menu with main navigation www/js/modules/navigation/sections.js - Sections configuration
Application is deisgned to fetch it's data from server in JSON format. A bunch of demo-data is included out-of-the-box with this template (in www/js/services/demodata/). You should implement your server logic, responding with the same format of data, then in www/js/services/serverapi.js:
1. Remove "request = require('services/request_demo'); (it returns only demo-data)
2. Uncomment: //request = require('services/request'); (it will fetch data from your server)
3. Dont' forget to set URI-path to your sever API in www/js/config/constants.js:
Warning! Application uses Framework7 Mobile UI Framework. It's included in this package, so you won't need download it separately. But take note, that the app uses customized version of Framework 7 (see, in index.html file there is a script link to customized version of framework). So, if you'll want to update framework , check, maybe you'll need to apply the same customization.
Building application for publishing
1. Prepare CONFIG.XML Edit build configuration of your project in file /src/config.xml according to this documentation: https://cordova.apache.org/doc... Note, that settings, already included in config.xml are required for proper functioning of all features, included in this app template. If you modify or delete something, you MUST UNDERSTAND, WHAT YOU ARE DOING!
2. Prepare resources. All resources in src/res, that come out-of-the-box with this app template, are for demo-use only, so you'll need to provide your own resources with proper dimensions. Place them in src/res
3. Go to root of work folder (where files gulpfile.js and package.json are) and run in console:
App is built to /build folder. This build will be a source for Cordova platform-specific build. You build it according to this instruction: https://cordova.apache.org/doc...
Future product updates
Quality checked by Codester
Lowest price guarantee
A regular license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
An extended license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. The item cannot be offered for resale "as-is". It is allowed to distribute/sublicense the source files as part of a larger project.