This template is suitable for companies and agencies that provide services of hotel, car rental, flight, cruise and tour.This is suitable for companies and agencies that provide services of hotel, car rental, flight, cruise and tour. You will have tons of color skins, layout possibilities with unlimited variations and colors.
50+ Website HTML5 Template is a Powerful, Responsive & Raw Multi-Purpose Multi-Page & One-Page HTML5 Template. Build whatever you like with this Template. Be it Business, Corporate, Medical, Travel, Construction, Real Estate, Media Agency, Portfolio, Agency, Magazine, Parallax, Wedding, Christmas, Restaurant, Blog or App Showcase, just everything is possible with. We have included 50+ ready-to-use Homepages & 800+ HTML Files with the Package, it is this huge. Amazing flexibility, Dark Scheme, Super Shortcodes, Raw Bootstrap & Scalable Responsive Features makes Canvas standout from the crowd. Try out the demo.
1. Fully Responsive HTML5
2. CSS3 Animations
3. Awesome Home Page Demos
5. Over 1200+ Font Awesome Icons
6. Creative Portfolio Gallery
7. Signle Color and Colorful Layouts
8. Premium Layer Slider & Revolution Slider
9. Side Push navigation included
10. Call to Actions
11. Free Updates
12. Access to Our Support Forum
13. Revolution Slider
14. Sleek Mobile & Touch Friendly Slider
15. Based on Latest Bootstrap
16. Developer Friendly Coding
1. Unsplash by Crew - http://unsplash.com/
2. Gratisography by Ryan McGuire - http://www.gratisography.com/
3. Raumrot by Markus Spiske - http://raumrot.com/
1. Font Awesome by Dave Gandy - http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
A regular license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
An extended license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. The item cannot be offered for resale "as-is". It is allowed to distribute/sublicense the source files as part of a larger project.