Lawsuit - Case Management System is responsive web base platform for Law Firms, Advocate and Courts to manage their Legal proceeding online. This is a complete solution for law firms or justice website. It has a very clean responsive Admin and User Dashboard where everything can be done without programming knowledge. This software is very simple to use and to also maintain information about Clients, Courts, Cases, Hearings And so on.
Lawsuit - Case Management System has the following features:
-- Case management --
*Filing of case *Adding of case *Posting case for hearing *Updating case status *Deleting cases *Editing cases *Case document attachment
-- Court management --
*Court registration *High courts and Other court *Sending case to court for hearing *Receive notices on case
-- Case management -- *Filing of case *Adding of case *Posting court case for hearing *Updating court case status *Deleting court cases *Editing court cases *Case document attachment -- Four Account type -- *Court account *HighCourt account *Lawyer account *Admin account *Case statistics *Courts statistics *User statistics
1. Local Server: Kick Web Server, XAMPP, WAMP, AMPPS or any Apache with PHP and MySQL server.
2. Live server: Good web hosting with PHP 5 upward.
Quickstart Installation Quide
1. Purchase a copy of Lawsuit - Case Management System.
2. Extract the file lawsuit.zip to www folder in WAMP or htdocs folder in XAMPP or Upload it as ZIP file if installing to your Online Server using FTP and remember to Extract it to a folder on your Live Server.
3. Open your MySQL Administration tool e.g phpMyAdmin and create a database
A regular license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
An extended license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. The item cannot be offered for resale "as-is". It is allowed to distribute/sublicense the source files as part of a larger project.