Requirements: Apache 2.2+, Mysql 5.4+, PHP 5.4+
- Copy/Upload the folder and files to your web server using cPanel or FTP
- If you are installing in sub folder, please make sure there is no space in folder names
- Open the
- Step 1: Pre-install system checklist
- If there is any issue with checklist, you will need to fix it first
to proceed to next step.
- Step 2: Provide the database host, database user, database password and database name to proceed to next step.
Please make sure you don't have $ sign in your password.
- Step 4: Site Config: Please Fill in you COOKIE POS Base URL and select your timezone.
You must check the site url as installer might guess it wrong
- Base URL for public_html or www/htdocs folder will be
<a href="http://yourdomain.com/">http://yourdomain.com/</a> or
- Base URL for sub-domain will be
- Base URL for sub-folder will be
<a href="http://yourdomain.com/subfolder/">http://yourdomain.com/subfolde...</a> or
- Base URL must not have space and it should end with a trailing slash
- If everything goes smooth, you will be redirect to final page with login details.
- Remove the install folder before start using the COOKIE POS.
- Login using default username and password.
We will provide the service to install
the item for $20 To request the installation, please send $20 to
firstname.lastname@example.org by Paypal and email us your license file and hosting
control panel details with reference of your payment to