Here are the following problems with this template:
1) Shop system is missing entirely, while seller claims it to be there on the overview image.
2) With that, Restore Purchases feature is missing altogether, while seller claims that it is there.
3) Seller claims that levels are easy to create, they are objectively not easy to create. Instead of a working level system, there are several presets of levels in various scenes. https://i.imgur.com/XDn9xHF.png
3.3) Furthermore, the blocks are set up in a way as to be in fixed bundles of blocks to adjust for obviously poor implementation of collision. (such poor implementation is not worth the price, in order to get it working user must re make it entirely)
4) Screenshot 6 is from a different game entirely (game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tryoniarts.brickbreakerplus&hl=en), clearly not made by the seller. Screenshot on the page: https://i.imgur.com/A0gQ2D0.png the reality: https://i.imgur.com/Pi1Ljzq.png. The reward feature displayed on the screenshot is clearly not present in current version.
5) The template is being sold as a Complete Project while not being importable to the latest version of unity as such. Additional tweaking from customer is required to get it working.
6) Project is littered with minor and major bugs that make the overall quality of the template worse
Requesting a refund. An update with the missing features would not be satisfactory as to obvious lack of quality and skill on the side of the seller.
I didn't pay for a skype conversation. You are selling an asset that does not contain 70% of what you claim to having and you confirmed that you made a mistake in the presentation of the asset, that's basically you admitting to lying about an asset.
And such people as you only steal templates from developers and sell it on lower price this not the first time when someone stole our templates and publish for lower price or for free on others stores.
It is physically possible to publish a project that is essentially a static image, it doesn't meant that it's a selling point.
Refer to the list I provided.
- Where is the shop?
- Where is the restore purchase?
- How is the level creation process easy when you obviously have a PRESET for every level?
Please note that the seller is attempting to drown out earlier comments with claims to me stealing his asset. The notion is preposterous as this platform would likely not allow for this.
Therefore I will reiterate my earlier point: This seller LIED about what the project is supposed to be, he/she ADMITTED to it in an earlier comment... and likely stole assets from a legitimate developer.
A regular license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
An extended license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. The item cannot be offered for resale "as-is". It is allowed to distribute/sublicense the source files as part of a larger project.
Create an account
Please select your preferred payment method