1. What if you stopped the API in future or free version is dropped by original API seller. I know you will say this is not going to happen but let's assume because I think to need about worst case scenario too.
Then? Can we able to directly set this 3rd party API credentials and pay for usage directly?
2. Have you explained in documentation where and how these APIs are used? And is there way to manage it from admin dashboard?
3. How is this script different from your another script "All in one converter"?
1) First, It won't happen. Incase, if it does. We have a support. We will fix those for you. WITHOUT CHARGES!
2) No, haven't explained in the documentation but the installation included even in the cpanel. however, these APIs can be managed directly from the root folder. As for as the admin panel is concerned that's only available for blog posted and managing those.
3) This script has a latest UI with hundreds of tools that weren't available in the "All in one Converter". In terms of SEO point we have shortest urls and best to rank.
Thanks & Regards
Future product updates
Quality checked by Codester
Lowest price guarantee
A regular license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
An extended license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. The item cannot be offered for resale "as-is". It is allowed to distribute/sublicense the source files as part of a larger project.
Create an account
Please select payment method