How to Install Restora?
1. Please extract the Restora.zip file . You will get Documentation and Restora.zip file . Now just upload Restora.zip to your server using cPanel or FTP.
2. After uploading, extract the Restora.zip file
3. After extracting the file you will get 'Restora' named folder
4. Now you just access into the main file folder and then move all folders and files (EX: application, assets,index.php,install ,.htaccess and system folders..) if you want , just one step up to public _html directory. or you can keep that directory. Note : Please keep in mind about .htaccess..Some times .htaccess cannot be coppied when you will move the folder from one step to another. Don't worry for that.You can upload the .htaccess file again there.
5. Put your application database into assets directory and rename it as install.sql. We already added database folder in this project , so you do not need to do anything for this project .
6. Now, Browse your application http://yourdomain.com/install Installer first step showing the TechXpert Application Installer form. If you already created your database in server then you can directly enter your database information Otherwise you have to enter mysql root user information and a choosen database name.
7. *Enter your database name, username, password, host name and click on Next button
8. Enter initial admin login information and click next.
9. Just wait 10 seconds to complete the installation process
10. Installation successfully done…