PWA Wordpress Android App is a Android based application for Android devices. It’s easy to use, with simple and beautiful design. This is a Web View application what transform your Wordpress Website to a Android application, Android project that allows you to wrap your Wordpress website in a simple Android application.
Now Turn your Wordpress responsive website into a mobile Android app within minutes. In addition to transforming your Wordpress website into an app, it can do much more!
We also mentioned Documentaion link in this app for customization and build your Wordpress Android App. You can easily build your Wordpress PWA Android App through our Source Code. - No Extra coding!!! - No technical Skills Required! - No Programming Skills Required - Easy to Customize - Support All Wordpress Responsive Theme - Well Documentation for understanding the Guidelines
You need only Latest Android Studio for build Wordpress Android App, One Signal Details for Push Notification, Google Admob for monetization your app to earn money easily
Changelog : Ver 1.9) Added New Design Splash Screen
Ver 1.8) Added Pull to refresh option
Ver 1.7) Fixed Some Build Bugs
Ver 1.6) Replace Code : Compile to Implementation
Ver 1.5) Remove Some Old Code as per New November 2018 Google Policy
Ver 1.4) Added Admob Interstitial Ads
Ver 1.3) Added Admob Banner Ads
Ver 1.2) Added Push Notification via One Signal
Ver 1.1) Fixed Some Bugs
Ver 1.0 ) Initial Version
Explore the many useful options & features we offer below : 1. Push notifications with OneSignal - You can send notification to your Wordpress users through onesignal Website ( https://onesignal.com/ ) 2. Admob - Monetize your app within seconds and Earn Money from your wordpress Android app. Just enter your Admob Banner Id and Start Earning!!!
3. Splash Screen - it will shows when app is first time launched on android device, You can use to display your wordpress website logo, name, advertising content etc.
4. Pull-to-refresh - It is a touchscreen gesture that consists of touching the screen of a computing device with a finger or pressing a button on a pointing device, dragging the screen downward with the finger or pointing device, and then releasing it, as a signal to the application to refresh the contents of the screen. You can also use this stylish layout to indicate page loading.
5.Navigation Drawer - It is OPTIONAL. You can use the navigation drawer to add all your wordpress Website Menus to your wordpress Android app and It is hidden when not in use, but appears when the user swipes a finger from the left edge of the screen or, when at the top level of the app, the user touches the drawer icon in the app bar.
6. Rate my App - A dialog that will display after x days or x launches to ask app users for rating on your wordpress Android App. An easy way to get more reviews on Google Play Store.
7. Google Analytics - You can use Google Anaytics to track your wordpress Android app, find out at how many installs you have and full anaytics of your app
8. Many More Exciting Features - You can change app color, icons, header color, show / hide header, customizations, loading indicator, About us Dialog, Share feature, Many More
Latest Version Android Studio
One Signal for Push Notification
Google Admob for Monetization
Google Playstore Account For Upload your Android App on Play Store
For Instruction, you can see our documentation file after download Source code from codester.
A regular license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
An extended license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. The item cannot be offered for resale "as-is". It is allowed to distribute/sublicense the source files as part of a larger project.