Awesome Web Solution for Your Websites and Web Apps
Webview App For Android is an android webview system. Converts your website or web application into an android mobile app. It can be checked online via the Firebase console, so you don’t have to send updates to the Google Play Store instantly on a change. This change will appear in your application instantly. NO REQUIRED SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE !
This application template supports all types of websites and web applications. (HTML, PHP, WordPress, Opencart, Shopify and other E-Commerce Platforms, Web Apps, HTML5 Games, Jimdo, WiX, Social Web Sites and Social Web Apps and others …) With this template, you can publish your website or web application in the Google Play Store with 100% guarantee. We say it again. You can easily convert your website or web application to android application without requiring any software knowledge with its easy installation and admin panel. It looks like a completely natural application. Unlike other webview applications, it has an Firebase Console, awesome native design and can be controlled online. It will instantly appear in your application when you want to make a change with the Firebase Console. This means you don’t have to update your app and send it to the Google Play Store, and you won’t wait for days. This is crazy. Create your universal and awesome mobile app with Firebase Console and a very extensive document. Experience the sense of native application.
Webview App For Android - v 1.6 - 19 October 2019
* FIXED — Android 6 and above application permission problem solved. Recommended update!!
* Update — Slider Revolution Plugin v6.1.1
* Performance improved.
* The design was transformed into material design and improved.
* Added some codes for complete personalization. (Theme, Text colors, Status bar colors, icon colors, etc.)
* You can add and remove menus.
* You can enable or disable the splash screen.
* You can enable or disable ads.
* You can activate or deactivate the menu.
* You can enable or disable the Top Bar and Bottom Bar.
* You can enable or disable Webview settings.