Jewel Treasure – is a complete Unity 3D mobile game project that is ready to be launched in Android or iOS game store. This project has all newest game components. Beautiful textures and particles effects. Game has integrated achievements, advertisements, leaderboards, in-app purchases and a lot of other components that will help to keep the audience interested to play the game, but the most important, this Unity project has powerful customize tool where you can easily modify most parts of the game without any coding at all. Game is created using Unity 3D engine so it’s really easy to change every aspect of the game and launch it on different devices. To launch game no coding required, but if you want to change specific game parts you can always do that because all scripts is fully commented with explanation what each line of code does. With this asset you will get fully completed documentation which has more than 40 pages of steps how to setup and prepare your program for launch. In conjunction, you will get full video tutorial on how to setup our project for publish.
• Customize Window – now You can speed up program modification and launch game 5 times faster! Because you don’t have to manually search places where you want to modify game components. It’s the essential part of the project where you will spend most of the time while editing the game preferences. Here you will find all game components: achievements, advertisements, in-app purchase, leaderboards, share, notifications and a lot of other settings that can be easily changed without any programming skills.
• Achievements – it is an essential part of the game. Jewel Treasure has integrated native achievement system and has more interaction with the player. Modification – all achievement parts can be changed using customize window: names, icons, descriptions. There are no programming skills required to modify or delete default achievements. If you want to add new achievement, you have to implement only one line of code in to the game code which is really easy because all our scripts are commented.
• Advertisement – game has implemented Unity Ads and AdMob advertisement. There are three different ad formats. Banner – is shown at the bottom of the screen. Interstitial – by default is shown when player dies. Rewarded videos – where player can choose if he wants to watch an ad and get bonus life. Ads are implemented in places where player wouldn’t be disturbed and interfered with the gaming process. Modification – all advertisement preferences can be changed using customize window. You can choose when to show up ads and if player can get bonus reward for watching an ad.
• In-App Purchase – project has advanced In-App Purchase system where player can remove ads using real currency. Non-consumable products can be purchased only once. iOS platform has integrated restore purchase button.
• Leaderboards – game has integrated leaderboards system which shows how many points player has and in which place he is between another players. Leaderboards are cross-platform so all result are same on different platforms and devices. Modification – leaderboards can easily be enabled using customize window and you can select how much scores you want to display in leaderboards list.
• Sounds and Music – game has implemented sounds and music that changes randomly according to what player is doing. Modification – you can change each sound in game and select your preferred ones. Also, music can be selected randomly and played with or without loop.
• Bonus Life and Reward – after crashing player has a chance to get a bonus life. If player watch an ad game will be restarted with the current amount of score. Modification– using customize window you can change on what chance player will get bonus.
• Sprites – everything in the game was created by our artists who took a lot of time in order to draw each image. Modification – each sprite can be changed in couple minutes. You can easily add new blocks, background, UI sprites and everything in the game is updated dynamically.
• Performance – each object in the game changes dynamically and every time appears in new position. Whole game process is smooth and without any frame drops.
• Scripts – Each script is commented and easy to read. We know that the hardest part for newbies will be understanding our project codes. That’s why we tried to explain each part of the game code as much understandable as we could.
A regular license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
An extended license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. The item cannot be offered for resale "as-is". It is allowed to distribute/sublicense the source files as part of a larger project.