With this cookbook you can build your recipe using 3 information tables:
- Cuisine: Where does this recipe come from? (e.g. Country)
- Ingredients: Your own database with ingredients
- Cookware: Your own database with cookware
All of these can be managed and edited using your dashboard.
Normally you would need to calculate the contents of your recipe yourself but with this cookbook it does that for you (contents like fat, fibers, etc). The ingredients you add have a food content table (added when creating a new ingredient), when added with a specific amount it then calculates the recipe's content, saves alot of work.
This cookbook also has the following features:
- select a specific recipe to appear as the recipe of the month.
- Set a welcome message for visitors
- Supports different languages, thus its not hardcoded into the cookbook
- Allows multiple users to manage the cookbook.
- Has a nice frontend that allows users to search for recipes or select one based on the cuisine
- For big text areas like a description, it uses TinyMCE so you can add youtube movies to your recipes, ingredients, etc.
For more information and use, please use the documentation that comes with this digital cookbook.
Future product updates
Quality checked by Codester
Lowest price guarantee
A regular license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
An extended license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. The item cannot be offered for resale "as-is". It is allowed to distribute/sublicense the source files as part of a larger project.