1) Make sure your server is fulfilling above minimum requirements
2) Unzip code zip file in public_html folder on server
3) Create a new database on server and import 'prime-sms-db.sql' file available in 'database' directory.
4) Open '.env' file, available at root level of directory and update below credentials as per your domain:
b) DB_DATABASE (this is database name, you created on server)
c) DB_USERNAME (this is database username, you created on server)
d) DB_PASSWORD (this is database password, you created on server)
e) MAIL_HOST (your mail host name eg. mail.example.com)
f) MAIL_PORT (your mail port eg. 26 or 25 or 2525)
g) MAIL_USERNAME (your mail email id eg. [email protected])
h) MAIL_PASSWORD (your mail password eg. abc123456)
i) MAIL_ENCRYPTION (your mail encryption method eg. tls or ssl)
5) Open 'config/database.php' file and update database name, username and password credentials same as you added in .env file
'mysql' => [
'driver' => 'mysql',
'host' => env('DB_HOST', '127.0.0.1'),
'port' => env('DB_PORT', '3306'),
'database' => env('DB_DATABASE', '--add--database--name--here--'),
'username' => env('DB_USERNAME', '--add--database--username--here--'),
'password' => env('DB_PASSWORD', '--add--database--password--here--'),
'unix_socket' => env('DB_SOCKET', ''),
'charset' => 'utf8mb4',
'collation' => 'utf8mb4_unicode_ci',
'prefix' => '',
'prefix_indexes' => true,
'strict' => false,
'engine' => null,
6) Run application in browser and make sure there is a 'storage' directory in 'public' directory. Do not create it manually. If 'storage' directory in 'public' directory is created by system automatically then open 'routes/web.php' file and delete below code line from web.php file:
That's it. You can enjoy School Management System features. Thank you.
You can send your queries and also get support after purchasing product by sending email at technoigniters[at]gmail.com
Note: Refund will not be applicable if you download product script's zip file once.
Have a great day!