1. Open Cpanel
2. Open databases in Cpanel and create a new database and username
3. Place the new database & username to the .env file which is in the file manager.
4. Open Phpmyadmin from the Cpanel.
5. Open your new database and then click import.
6. Upload demo.sql file from the theme file and save.
7. Open your new database and then click import.
8. Now open file manager from Cpanel.
9. Visit your file for domain
10. Upload just the theme file - source.zip- then extract them.
11. Move all the files to directory and visit your website or localhost
12. Your website should load on installation wizard page, then fill the gaps using database and username from number 3.
13. Your website must be ready for now
if your are installing through localhost or manaully
1. In env. file: replace all host, database, and the password.
You can also follow photos in /assets/photos or start free course in demo.piksera.org page
Or Visit support.piksera.com and get license activation or free installation