This project contains a unity project based on voice controlled augmented reality. This app is aimed to built an augmented reality mobile appication where user can watch several demo car models and can project them in real world to see how it looks for example in their parking place. In addition to that, user can interact with the projected car using his/her voice commands. Different languages can be added easily.
- 3 Cars (2 Lamborghini 1 Porsche)
- Voice Controlled
* Open the drivers door * Close the driverse door * Open the bonnet * Close the bonnet * Open the trunk * Close the trunk * Change color to red or yellow or white or magenta or black or grey.
- Rotate and scale cars
- Tested and included ios package
- Easy to customize
- Google Admob integrated
- Vuforia used for AR
- Support Unity 2018.4.14f1 (easy to build for Android and iOS …)
- User Guide
- Requires Unity 2018.4.14f1 - Xcode to build for IOS - Android Studio to build for Android - Please read the documentation for instruction on how to setup and reskin. Documentation is located at the path.
We are not responsible for any changes in the source code that you do. We are not responsible for all the decisions of Apple or Google, on the approval of your application to be placed in the digital stores. We are in no way affiliated with Apple and Google, and can not influence the decision of the moderators of these companies. All changes, additions to the application you are doing only at your own risk. We are not responsible for third-party frameworks, third-party platform, which can be used in the application. For support, please contact the authors of third-party services / frameworks
Future product updates
Quality checked by Codester
Lowest price guarantee
A regular license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
An extended license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. The item cannot be offered for resale "as-is". It is allowed to distribute/sublicense the source files as part of a larger project.