DuCollage Micro Blogging SystemDuCollage Micro Blogging SystemSimple PHP blogging system built with advanced features.
DuCollage Micro Blogging SystemSimple PHP blogging system built with advanced features.
DuCollage Micro Blogging System is a micro blogging web app designed to alienate the time and resources required to setup an actual blog from the actual blogging process, now you could setup your blog in less than half the traditional time.
The system also comes with very few controls and options, this is done to ensure that every control and every option you come across is something you would actually need, use or touch, no verbosity just reality.
has been designed with the Codeigniter PHP framework and other latest web technologies and promises speed not yet before seen in the blogging industry.
Demo Login: https://code.toneflix.com.ng/demos/openedcv
Admin Demo Details
Demo Admin Username: demo-admin
Demo Admin Password: password
User Demo Details
Create a new user account
- Publish posts in few easy steps.
- Simplified Registration and Login.
- Automatic Security Updates.
- Advanced yet simple and elegant User and Admin dashboards.
- Password Resets.
- Reset/Change user password from Admin Dashboard.
- Email Verification.
- Send email messages.
- Login with token instead of passwords.
- Create, Manage and Block user from Admin Dashboard.
- Assign Admin Roles.
- Integrated with Tawk.to support system.
- Page Maker.
- Super Crone Jobs.
- Advanced site analytics.
- Quick Setup
- Simple updates installation.
- Easily Theme-able.
- Mailing list subscription.
- Inquiry/Contact Form.
- Multiple APIs
- Integrated with Google Analytics.
- Integrated with Mailjet.
Ensure the following conditions are met before contacting support
You should also have the following PHP extensions enabled on your server:
You also have to set
1 in your php.ini directive.
In order to use Automation and also be able to receive automatic security updates, you will need access to Cron Jobs on your Hosting Server., you will need access to Crone Jobs on your Hosting Server.
A database is the most important required for working with DuCollage Micro Blogging System, the system has been pre-configured to work flawlessly with MySQL (5.1+). But because of the flexibility of the Codeigniter framework, other Databases can also be configured to work with it, although you would have to manually reconfigure the system to work with your alternative database system.
Currently supported databases are:
- MySQL (5.1+) via the Codeigniter MySQLi driver
- PostgreSQL via the Codeigniter Postgre driver
- SQLite3 via the Codeigniter SQLite3 driver
How to Install
- Download and extract DuCollage-x.x.x.zip file at your project root.
Set the document root of your domain to
project_diris the path to the zip you extracted (A typycal example would be at
Point your browser to your domain name (E.g
http://yourdomain.com) and the installer would automatically load up, alternatively you can point the browser directly to the installer at
yourdomain.comis your actual domain name.
- Fill in the required details to install your script.
- After installation, login to your admin dashboard and go to http://yourdomain.com/admin/configuration/design where yourdomain.com is your site's domain name, or go to Management > Configuration > Design, Choose your required modules and save (This step is very important).
- The full documentation is available at HERE
If you encounter any problems you can always reference our Documentation or contact Support
- Initial Release.
Future product updates
Quality checked by Codester
Lowest price guarantee
PHP Script Installation Service
Don't worry about the installation of your script! Have your PHP Script installed for you.
|Category||Scripts & Code / PHP Scripts / Blog|
|First release||26 January 2021|
|Last update||26 January 2021|
|Software version||PHP 7.3, PHP 7.4|
|Tags||admin, wordpress, news, social, share, blog, publish, micro, posts, advanced, distribution, updates|