HubBoxx - Enterprise Hub and Web Product Manager is a business hub or office space booking and web product validation and activation platform, that will help you protect your PHP, NODE JS, ASP.net code scripts and potentially anything that needs a web browser to run from unauthorized use and theft and also enables you manage and allow customers to make online bookings for your business hubs and rented office facilities.
This is perfect for you if you have script codes distributed via online marketplaces, and would require that customers who purchase your scripts enter an activation code, before they are able to use the product and also if you own business hubs and office facilities that you put out for daily rent and would need to allow customers book online and remotely.
HubBoxx - Enterprise Hub and Web Product Manager allows you to generate and provide custom email addresses using Cpanel for your users and staff allowing them to send, read and manage email messages without leaving the system at a convenience never before seen, users can also login with one click to the webmail interface without the requirement to enter passwords.
Demo Login: https://spik.me/hubboxx/
Admin Demo Details
Demo Admin Username: d[email protected]
Demo Admin Password: demo-password
User Demo Details
Create a new user account
Who can use HubBoxx - Enterprise Hub and Web Product Manager?
HubBoxx - Enterprise Hub and Web Product Manager is right for you if:
- you write and sell code scripts on digital market places.
- you want to protect your scripts from theft and unauthorized usage.
- you want customers to enter a purchase code before installing and using your code.
- you want to provide custom email services.
- you have own and manage business hubs and rented office facilities.
- you want to extend your business hubs and rented office facilities bookings and management to the Internet.
- you want to a quick way to verify if a customer's booking is still valid.
- you want to generate and give customized email address access to your staff without visiting Cpanel.
- you want to limit your Job to just monitoring and debugging.
- you are a student who wants to learn how certain features can be implemented.
- you are a teacher who wants to show students how certain features can be implemented.
- you are doing a research project in a related topic.
- you don't want to, or don't know how to implement this your self.