Eyes feel tired during night reading on the phone?
Have trouble in sleeping after long time watching phone screen?
That is due to blue light. Blue light from your phone and tablet screen is the visible light spectrum (380-550nm) for circadian regulation. According to the scientific studies, exposure to blue light imposes serious threats to retinal neurons and inhibits the secretion of melatonin, a hormone that influences circadian rhythms. It is proven that reducing blue light can greatly improve sleep.
Blue light filter is used to reduce blue light by adjusting the screen to natural color. Shifting your screen to night mode can relieve your eyes strain, and your eyes will feel at ease during night reading. Also blue light filter will protect your eyes and help you sleep easily.
● Reduce blue light
● Adjustable filter intensity
● Save power
● Very easy to use
● Built-in screen dimmer
● Eye protector from screen light
Reduce Blue Light
The screen filter can change your screen into natural color, so it can reduce the blue light which will affect your sleep.
Screen Filter Intensity
By sliding the button, you can easily adjust the filter intensity to soften the screen light .
Practice shows it can greatly save power because of reducing screen blue light.
Easy to Use
Handy buttons and auto timer will help you turn on and turn off the app in one second. Very useful app for eye care.
You can adjust your screen brightness accordingly. Get better reading experience.
Eye Protector From Screen Light
Screen shift to night mode to protect your eyes and relieve your eyes in no time.
- Android Studio version 3.6.3 or higher
- Gradle version 3.6.3 or higher
Support & Assistance:
Faced a problem? Need assistance with the product? No worries – our customer support team is always ready to help you.
- Support requests are being processed on business days from 9:00 to 18:00 (GMT +7) [generally] within 24h to 48h in the order they were received.
- We are in GMT+7 timezone. We address all the support queries 7 days weekly.
- If any support ticket has no response from the item owner for 7 days, the ticket will be considered closed. If you need further assistance you can create another ticket or drop us an email asking to re-open the ticket for you.
- Have pre-sales questions or concerns, please write to us via our email: [email protected]
- We don’t offer a refund. (If the item is downloaded)
- Please read the description and compatibility content thoroughly before purchasing as we don’t offer a refund if you buy it by mistake.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
1. Does Google Play allow to publish this app on the store?
Of course, YES. Something you need to do is make changes to your package name, app name, logo, colors, and so on. Then build an App Bundle or APK file, and publish it to the Play store. If you have any problems during upload, I’ll help you via Skype or Teamviewer.
Similar application on CHPLAY:
2. Do you support if the app has problems after purchased?
YES. You just send to me an email via [email protected], attach what issues you met. We will assist you to fix those issues.